View count: 4002
- Undergraduate students Zhu Hui-Shiang, Lin Ya-Zhen, Cai Yi-Wen and Li Wen-Chian received funding support NT$1.13 million (≈US$ 38,000) from the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the International Trade Bureau, for the 2018 Overseas Enterprise Internship Program (in EG Healthcare, Philippines)
- Undergraduate students led by our faculty Professor Yang Kun Shiu received funding support NT$ 1 million (≈US$33,000) from the 2018 Want Want Corp. Innovation Program.
- Doctoral student Chang Chen-Tung participated in the “2013 Management and Accounting Information Practical Seminar” and received Best Paper Award.
- Undergraduate students Tseng Guan-Ru, Chen Pei-Yi, and Lin Chia-Wei participated in the “2013 Shih Chien Dream Micro Recreation Entrepreneurship”- “Micro Recreation Service” and received outstanding reward.
- Master student Lee Zhi-Rui received the 2012 First Education Love “Outstanding Teacher Award.”
- Undergraduate students Chiu Shi-Han, Zheng Yu-Zhuo, Chang Su-Lang, and Yan Fang-Yu received Special Award of the 2011 First Semester “Career Planning Proposal Competition” of Asia University.
- Undergraduate students Yan Fan-Yu, Wang Li-Fang, Lin Wan-Ting, Chong Pei-Yun, and Hu Hui-Ying participated in the “2011 National College CEO Electronic Business Cup Special Project Competition” and received outstanding reward.
- Undergraduate students Chen Shi-Han, Hsieh Wan-Hua, Hsieh Li-Wei and Su Huang-Jun participated in the “2011 National College CEO Electronic Business Cup Special Project Competition” and received outstanding reward.
- Undergraduate students Jan Yuang-Jin, Sun Xiao-Wen, Chang Su-Lang, Hua Yong-Xuan, and Lee Chi-Ching participated in the “2011 National College CEO Electronic Business Cup Special Project Competition” and received first place.
- Master class participated in the “2011 Central College Management Case Competition” and received second place.
- Undergraduate student Wang Li-Fang participated in the “Career Planning Proposal Writing Competition” and received Special Award.