- Name : Chuang, Shu-Hui
- Job title : Professor & Chairperson
- Office/TEL : 8014/(04)2332-3456#48014
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education : PhD., Institute of Information Management, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Expertise : Internet Marketing, Knowledge Management, The Applications of Information Systems in Enterprise and Public Sector, Business Intelligence
- Office Hour : Office Hour
- Websites : https://research.asia.edu.tw/TchEportfolio/index_1/960101572
Professional Experience :
Professor Shu-Hui Chuang received her Ph.D. in the Department of Information Management at National Chung Cheng University in Taiwan. She is a professor and Chairperson, Department of Business Administration, Asia University, Taiwan.
Professor Chuang served as the Chief Information Officer (CIO), Victor Taichung Co., Ltd, Taiwan. System Analyst, Computer Programmer, Kwang Nam company. Served as an independent director of Baisha Technology Co., Ltd., a supervisor of Xiangyu Technology Co., Ltd., a consultant for the public sector Zhongchang Investment Branch, a consultant for Turn Company, a consultant for Taichung Medical Corporation, and a consultant for Special Products. At the same time, she has presided over many projects of the Ministry of Labor Project, Private Enterprise Project, General Research Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and Industry-University Cooperation Research Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology. She has won the Outstanding Research Award, Teaching Research Award, Excellent Tutor, and Best Paper Award.
Her research interests include the applications of e-business, knowledge management, online marketing, and business intelligence. Through empirical research methods, she provides references for enterprises or individuals in the application of information systems. In recent years, the main results of her research include big data applications, social marketing, online customer relationship management, and service innovation. Professor Chuang has published more than 30 research papers and 21 research projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology. The contributions of her guide students had 8 excellent prizes for tutoring students to participate in innovation and entrepreneurship competitions.
Professor Chuang has served as a review committee for more than 20 academic journals, such as Journal of Information and Knowledge Management, Behavior & Information Technology, Computers in Human Behavior, International Journal of Information Management, Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Journal of Management & Organization, Journal of Marketing Management, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, Transactions on Management Information Systems, International Journal of Production Research, Information Systems Journal, Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Information and Management, Information Systems Journal, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Business Research, Technology in Society.
- Name : Tu, Yu-Te
- Job title : Associate Professor & Deputy Chairperson
- Office/TEL : H41G-1/(04)2332-3456#1725
- Email : email@example.com
- Education : PhD., College of Business and Management, Lynn University, US
- Expertise : International Marketing Management, International Business Negotiation, ERP
- Office Hour : Office Hour
- Websites : https://research.asia.edu.tw/TchEportfolio/index_1/suntu
- Professional Experience : CEO of AMC dual-degree program and the Indonesia Taiwan education center in Surabaya (TECSID). Editorial board of Science Journal of Business and Management and SAMANM Group of Research Publications. Chairman of International Innovation and Project Management Association; and Consultant of Gulf International Law.